8.06.2008

Over the Rainbow


Day 218-Aug 6th: We went on a trek for wasp spray after dinner tonight. You see...I big nasty wasp decided to make a home right next to our front door. I don't know if he realized this....but he was NOT INVITED! Anyway, we thought K-mart across the street would have some spray, but they didn't. And neither did Walmart. So we ended up at Lowe's. It rained for a few minutes on our trek, but then there was a rainbow! It was really distinct.

Day 217-Aug 5th: Today we had to fast until 7pm because we had to do some physical's for supplemental life insurance. I was super hungry this morning though, and decided rather than sit at home and think about food I would go to the store and try and find something to redecorate this red bathroom. I found a cute bathroom set a Target, but I'm still not sure what I want to do. I do however know that I want to paint the green wall in our bedroom and our master bath the blue that matches our duvet. We might do that this weekend....if we get ambitious.

0 comments: