9.30.2008

And They All Fall Down

Day 273-Sep 30th: It's already the end of September. My midterms are starting this week and I think I have one test or another every week for about 5-6 weeks. There's no slowing down this semester! As for Halloween decorations, they are all falling down! My cool lanterns fell, as well as the trick or treat banner which you can see laying on top of the loveseat. I guess I need something stronger than tape to hold them up!

Day 272-Sep 29th: It's time for a new pillowcase! We put our Halloween pillowcases on this week. If I remember right, they glowed in the dark last year, but I think the glow-stuff washed off, so they don't this year. Oh well, they are still cool. Now that Mom is not working at the dance studio though, Russell is expecting more and more pillowcases!

0 comments: