10.01.2008

Wanted: Russell

Crime: Unsolicited Sharing of Disease
Punishment: Must buy his Wife a Diamond

Day 274-Oct 1st: Don't be deceived, he only LOOKS innocent! He has been sick for like a week, and I've done my darndest to stay away from him. I CANNOT get sick, I have too much to do! I held back kisses, didn't snuggle, we don't even SEE eachother basically until Thursday nights these days, and he STILL managed to get me sick. I woke up about 1a.m. this morning to discover my throat and ears hurt. I didn't want to even think about getting up when I had to later. Of course, it has to hit me on Wednesday, when I have 4 classes and can't afford to stay home instead of Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday when I only have 1!

1 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

People like him might deserve to sleep on the couch so he doesn't cough on you! Or you sleep on the couch!