9.25.2008

Caught Up!

Day 268-Sep 25th: Today we got a package from my mom, and then main thing in it was these new pj pants from Cooper. She got them for him in New York this summer, but Mom had to buy two pairs, make one into shorts for Cooper, and sew the bottoms onto Russell's to make them long enough! Here he is modeling his new pants, they have taxi cabs.

Day 267-Sep 24th: Wednesday's are pretty busy for me. Today I didn't work, but I studied or went to class from 8am to 5pm, then came home, ate dinner, and did homework until 7:45pm when Russell came home from teaching. I realized about that point that I was sooooooooooo tired. I went to bed at 8:15! That's so early, but it felt soooooooooooo good!

Day 266-Sep 23rd: So we were in the grocery store sometime this weekend and a "Shape of My Heart" by the Backstreet Boys came on the radio. I was determined to get my old cd's out and enjoy them after that, something I only do every once in a while. So tonight on my way to and from conducting I did just that, and I turned the music up WAY to loud, and enjoyed the Backstreet Boys!

Day 265 -Sep 22nd: Tonight as I got into bed, I realized that the decorative top of the sheet is on the side of the bed. Well......I guess that's what happens when your husband puts the sheets on! I'm just glad he washed and changed them over the weekend!

Is that good Lyndsey? I'll try to be better about posting!

1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Oh yes! Thank you!