9.25.2008

The S Days

Saturday and Sunday that is.

Day 264-Sep 21st: I went to Provo tonight to pick up my friend from high school that is now here at BYU for dinner at our house. Well, it turns out her phone was broken, so I ended up just sitting in the car waiting for her. I had the key in, but only turned the car on enough to see the clock. Rachel pulled up in the car beside me and I opened the door to talk to her, and then got out to go up to her apartment and let her roommate in. Well....I forgot the keys in the ignition. Ugh. Rachel was up in the canyon and I couldn't get her, so luckily Russell's friend Ken gave him a ride up to Provo to save us!

Teaching Russell how to drive my car? Scheduled for Saturday!

Day 263 - Sep 20th: I went to work this morning and left Russell in charge of making these baptism wheels for our nursery kids. I knew when I left them that it would take him a long time, because every time we sit down to cut out things for nursery I cut about 3 to his one. I guess maybe it's my scrapbooking skills, but I'm not sure. Anyway.....I was very appreciative that he stuck it out and finished 10 baptism wheels! Then we almost had 11 kids, but we managed to take the one that is supposed to be in Sunbeams to his Mom because he was NOT cooperating, so we ended up with enough, and the kids really liked them!

0 comments: