9.14.2008

Soo Tired....but Need to Blog

Day 254-Sep 11th: During a break in my classes today I went and filled out my graduation application! It was rather exciting to take the first step of graduating, and it actually made me feel like I'm close to being done. This year is going to be really busy though. Hopefully everything goes as planned. I'm a little worried about scheduling next semester....

Day 253 - Sep 10th: Business Law....Wow. There is a lot of reading in this class that takes forever! But.....I'm finding out this is one of my more interesting/fun classes this semester. I think it's mostly because the teacher makes it fun. He is a prosecuter for Provo City, so he has real life experiences to share with us, and they are often funny. It might not be so dreadful after all!

Day 252-Sep 9th: Tuesday's I have a basic conducting class from 7-9 p.m. and when I get home I always seem to be hungry. I made some waffles tonight when I got home and was happy that I had finished up my bad strawberry syrup and could open the good smucker's kind. Last time I bought syrup the store didn't have smucker's so I got Knott's or something...Smucker's is much better.

Day 251-Sep 8th: Monday's are absolutely crazy here at our house. I have class basically from 10-5 and then usually go to work from 5:30 to 8:30 or 9. Russell works his normal 8-5 and then teaches from 5:30 to 7 and usually helps some people after so he gets home about 8, which still beats me! So today I decided since I didn't do anything special I would take a picture of the elephant Grandpa Flanagan carved for me. He is awesome at carving and has made me a couple of elephants, along with christmas ornaments each year for us kids up until a few years ago. This is one of the coolest pictures in our house.

0 comments: