9.14.2008

More from This Week

Day 257 - Sep 14th: I worked today from 9-3 or so. We had to do a major cardstock shift and it took a while, but wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Most everything is in it's place now and things look a lot better than they did before. For the picture of the day, I took a picture of the article in National Geographic about Elephants. My dad's friend Chuck sent me the magazine when he saw the article and it was fun to read it. They talked about how they have been tracking the elephants with GPS units and have found out all sorts of things about their travelling/general life patterns. It was a good read, and not just a boring article!

Day 256 - Sep 13th: I went to Mania tonight with Kathy and won the grand prize again! It was awesome because I really, really, wanted it. They are the chipboard shapes from Fancy Pant's new All Fall line. Now I just need to get the papers/embellishments to go with them.

Day 255-Sep 12th: It's been a crazy week, and I was grateful tonight to have "Monster-In-Law" from Netflix for my leisurely watching. Russell doesn't like the movie, but he worked on something on his computer while I watched, and at least we were home at the same time!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!! Two times in a row for you. I helped pick the prize so I want some of the credit, J/K LOL