9.25.2008

The Start of Another Week


Day 260 - Sep 17th: Eggos. Lately these have been a large part of the Ahlstrom diet. I know, not the most healthy, but it gets us through the days when we are eating individually. I also always seem to be starving when I get home from work on Monday/Wednesday nights or conducting on Tuesdays and they are something quick to make. So this week, we decided to buy the 24 pack in hopes it will last us longer!

Day 259 - Sep 16th: Tonight in my basic conducting class we had an exam. During exams we each get up and conduct, and the professor records us on a DVD so we can watch it and learn what to do better by observing ourselves. It was kind of crazy to watch myself conduct. I was so much more confident the week before, but then we added in dynamics and the left hand, and there was just so much to think about!

Day 258 - Sep 15th: Ticket to Ride: Dice Expansion! I can't wait. Russell shared this story with me on google reader, and I can't wait to get the game. You could say I'm addicted to anything and everything Ticket to Ride. The dice expansion comes out sometime like the middle to end of October, so I'm hoping to get it for my birthday!

0 comments: