10.26.2008

Halloweeny

Day 299-Oct 26th: Here's our sad pumpkin. He's supposed to be scared, but he looks more sad. I guess we aren't pumpkin carving experts. I never bought a pumpkin carving kit, and we really could have used a better knife to make the curves, but we made it work with what we have. Oh....and I need to remember to get tealight candles next year, because this candle is way to big, you can see it through his nose.

Day 298-Oct 25th: Tonight we went to play Fury of Dracula with Larkin, Allyson, and Rachel. We made these melted witches to take for treats! Larkin and Allyson had Root Beer with a hand and face ice cube! It was a very spooky night, but Rachel, Allyson, Larkin and I managed to kill Russell (he was playing as Dracula). We are playing more Halloween games on Thursday, but I'm not sure what treats I will make.

2 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

I'm thinking I need the recipe for melted witches!

Unknown said...

Your witches (or lack thereof) turned out great... Was Russell bummed since they were not green?