10.24.2008

Pour on the Stress

So this week has been really stressful. All my classes have a ton of stuff to do, and I'm really just trying to hang on and get through the semester!

Day 297-Oct 24th: Russell and I went to the National Guard Armory here in Spanish Fork and voted! We took the opportunity to vote early and not stand in line on the 4th. Standing in line is not my ideal birthday activity! Anyway, it was kind of fun, at least for me. It's the first time I have voted since I turned 18 the day after the last Presidential election. I was really excited to get my sticker, and this one lady thought that was funny. Haha. Anyway....we voted and you should too. Oh...and it took about 12 tries to get this picture where you could see our stickers and our sides weren't cut off.

Day 296-Oct 23rd: I got an email today telling me that my priority registration date for next semester is the 30th! Wow....that came really fast. I guess that's what happens when you are about to start your last semester. I was worried that the electives I want to take wouldn't be available, like this semester, but they are...and they don't overlap! So...it looks like everything will be dandy for next semester. I figured it all out tonight, and now just have to decide what time I want to take all the classes.

Day 295-Oct 22nd: Today was super, super busy. Wednesday's I basically have class from 10-5, with about an hour break in there. I woke up early to finish reading for quizzes that I have everyday, went to class all day, went to work until 8:30p.m. and then came home and studied for my Church History midterm until about 11:30. I was really tired after all of that.

Day 294-Oct 21st: Russell went to the grocery store to pick up a few things while I went to class tonight. I told him to get some Bugles for the melted witches we are making for tomorrow's game night. Well....he likes Bugles apparently, so some of them had mysteriously disappeared by the time I got home!

Day 293-Oct 20th: I finally took the time to take my application and fee for graduation and turn it in here at the ASB! It's the strangest building I've ever seen. Russell thinks they should have the Cougarettes cheering for you as you turn your graduation application in, but he felt better when I told him the girl I turned it into was really excited for me. I guess this starts the countdown to April.

1 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Dad and I voted on the first day of early voting...just flashed our driver's license and voted. Took about 15 minutes from start to finish. We will never wait until election day again. Last time we waited for over 2 hours in line.