10.19.2008

Nursery Time

Day 292-Oct 19th: We teach the oldest class in nursery. Today we taught about the scriptures, and I had this game where you match the pictures to the cards, like scripture memory in a way, but not memory. Anyway, there were only five cards, so I put them in the middle of the table and was trying to let each kid take a turn picking a card and matching the picture, but the whole time everyone was whining that they didn't have their own paper. Ugh. I think next week we will do the lesson entitled "I Will Share."

We do have fun in Nursery though, don't get me wrong. Once the kids were done coloring the front of their pictures today, Russell drew them dragon families on the backs. I'm sure when the Bishop looks at the back of his son's nursery picture he wonders what really goes on in nursery. They are also getting pretty good at singing songs, they even know if you skip a verse and are quite loud about telling you! They really are good kids, but sometimes they are quite a handful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah Shyla! I read the title on google reader and thought you and Russell were making an announcement!