10.18.2008

It's Been a Week Again....Part Two

Day 291-Oct 18th: We called up Caleb and Holly and went up to Thanksgiving Point today to go through the David Archuleta corn maze. Turns out there's lots of things to do up there. More about that in another post too. We really liked this gigantic rocking chair though.

Day 290-Oct 17th: Tonight we drove to Manti to go to the temple on a little weekend trip. The temple was beautiful as we walked around the grounds tonight. More about the trip in another post.

Day 289-Oct 16th: Even though I was super tired when I got home from work and finished homework, I had to watch some 24. I have never seen the show, but decided to get the first season on Netflix, and it's really hard to stop watching. Russell loves the show, but never saw season one, so it's been fun to watch it together.

Day 288-Oct 15th: I switched my shift tonight and added it on to tomorrow so I could attend one of my friend's wedding receptions. It was great to see her, and I wish she were not moving to Houston now that she's married, we could use some married friends up here. It's crazy how once your married none of your single friends want to hang out. Anyway, we had some time once Russell got home from teaching so we played Fearsome Floors, a Halloween game. I'd never played it before, and for some reason was convinced the game was about elevators. Well....it's not, but it was still fun. You have to run from a monster and try and get out of the building. Elevators would be coller if you ask me.

0 comments: