10.18.2008

It's Been a Week Again....Part One

Day 287-Oct 14th: My basic conducting class was cancelled tonight. My professor had some type of Junior High band competition he had to be at, so we actually got to see eachother before Thursday! After I got home from work I took the opportunity to make a nice dinner, something we don't usually have except for Sunday's, and maybe a few Saturday's. I made meatloaf, which is amazing, and we enjoyed having something nice and relaxing together.

Day 286-Oct 13th: Haha storm! There was no snow in Spanish Fork all weekend! I am sooooooooooo glad it didn't snow here, apparently it did in Salt Lake and even some places south of there. I was so glad to wake up this morning and realize the storm was past and we only got rain.

Day 285-Oct 12th: My short story draft is done! I spent about 4 hours finishing it up tonight, turned out to be longer than I thought it would. I wrote about how Russell and I met at Archiver's. If you don't know the story, you can read it on our wedding website under stories. It turned out being just over 8 pages!

Day 284-Oct 11th: I spent the afternoon making these cute invites for my sister-in-law Holly's baby shower. I found this cute line of paper by My Mind's Eye at Pebbles. I'm glad Russell decided we should go there first. I didn't like anything at Archiver's and I was planning on going to Robert's, but stopped at Pebbles first. I was looking for something less super-cute baby boy and more trendy baby boy, which I think I accomplished. I'm excited they turned out cute and can't wait for the shower to be here!

1 comments:

islandgirl said...

Oh Shyla, I went and read the story at the wedding website. Russell had me laughing out loud at the part where he made sure you weren't a hoochie! Oh, that's a classic! Good thing you weren't, huh! LOL!