11.19.2008

Christmas Cards and Cheap Gas

Day 323-Nov 19th: So these are our Christmas cards. Sorry to ruin it for some of you. I ordered Becky Higgin's Kit of the Month, which had 10 of each card plus lots of other cool things like tags, thank-you notes, and all sorts of things! Anyway, they came today and I was home feeling like my throat was going to explode so I made them up since I didn't feel like doing any research for classes. It only took me about 30 minutes to put them all together, and now we are ready to write our letter and get them in the mail! The envelopes are super cute too, so be on the lookout for them!

Day 322-Nov 18th: So today I filled up with gas for $15.03! Maverick was down to $1.89. Lately gas here is just plummeting, which is just fine with us.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are still paying that much for gas! We're getting 1.60! Well, that was the last time anyway, probably cheaper now! Love that gas prices are going down. I can fill up the car for $10 once again!