11.17.2008

Thanks for Nothing


Day 321-Nov 17th: I sent Russell, and several others, an email asking 3 questions that I need some input on for a paper I am writing and this is what I got back:

1. What would you say are my top 3 leadership skills?

You're good at getting stuffed animals to do what you want.
You are the wife and so what you say goes.
You're good at torturing people so they do what you want.

2. How do I influence others? How do I influence you?

You influence me through fear. I live in constant angst on whether
floppy with rawr at me or whether or not I will have cold feet put on
my tummy that night or not. I try to be really good and do what
you say so these things don't happen to me.

3. Can you think of any examples where these leadership
skills/influence have shown themselves?

Well, this one time I wanted to tickle you but you wouldn't let me and
let me know it was because you were the wife and then Floppy rawred at
me.

4. Are there any other skills of mine that you believe help ro could
help me to be a successful leader?

You could get more floppy bears and then you'd have a whole army of
them to help keep your subjugates in line.

Hope that helps! Love you

Now....let me tell you that Floppy is an innocent bear, can't you see that from the picture? He just lays in bed all day! And I would NEVER torture my husband, he just thinks a small little tickle is torture.

I sent him back an email telling him he had to answer again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!

Shelley said...

I think his answers rock, but I'm sure they aren't helpful for the paper, probably a business paper you are writing.