11.09.2008

The End of the Birthday Celebrations

Day 313-Nov 9th: This is the Tusker's elephant Caleb and Holly got me. My Uncle Gary started getting me these elephants several years ago and he got me four before the store he got them from went out of business. It turns out that Hallmark sells them though, and Caleb added to my collection this year. This one is really fun because it's a baby walking on the daddy's back, just like we did as kids to our Dad!

Day 312-Nov 8th: Tonight a few people came over for a little birthday party, which was lots of fun. We had cupcakes, opened presents, played some Wii, and ended with a nice game of Split Second. Here I am blowing out the candles on the cupcakes.....it's harder to do than a cake because they are so spread out! Now I have a great new book, giftcard to the movies, some M&M's, and a new Tusker's elephant!

Day 311-Nov 7th: I'm in a managerial economics class that focuses on money, banking, and financial markets, and I took the second midterm this morning. The first midterm was hard, but manageable, this one was RIDICULOUS! I kept thinking and thinking and got myself all confused, and then had to try to erase all my thinking and start again fresh. AHH! I did good though, but it was super hard.

Day 310-Nov 6th: Today we FINALLY went out to dinner for my birthday. I've been craving some P.F. Chang's for months.....probably since we left the restaurant the last time we went! I had some Honey-Seared Chicken and Russell got Mongolian Beef, and it was excellent! Then we headed over to Chili's for some Chocolate Molten Lava Cake. I think the waiter at Chili's was a little perturbed that we only wanted dessert, but he'll survive!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

so you got almost a full week of birthday-ness, that's awesome! Hope you had a fun party, and did you frost your cupcakes with jr mint frosting?