11.12.2008

Three Days of Blah

I hope that one of these days I will have the time to come up and get some air rather than keep swimming in homework, but for now here's three more pictures.

Day 316-Nov 12th: Russell took his mug of hot chocolate into the shower tonight! What?!? Apparently, I had not given him enough time to relax and drink it before I said it was shower time and so therefore he just took it with him into the shower!

Day 315-Nov 11th: After having the canisters sit on the counter empty for a week, I decided I should put something in them. So.....Sugar, Flour, and Rice it was! I think I need a little more sugar though, all that Kool-aid makes us run out!

Day 314-Nov 10th: Tonight I went to the store and got stuff and then came home and made this chicken salad that Keera always makes for showers, etc. Mine didn't turn out as good as hers, which is disappointing, but it's still alright and provides something to take to school for lunch. I forgot the coleslaw dressing in the cart, and had to go back to the store a second time to get it!

2 comments:

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

its all that celery that your missing..haha..

Unknown said...

LOL! I love how your biggest canister is sugar instead of flour. They look nice.