11.16.2008

Just Keep Swimming


Day 320-Nov 16th: Tonight we finally got together with our neighbors to play some games. We found out they liked games when they were moving in a few months ago, and just haven't ever been able to find a time that worked for everyone to play. So after church we knocked on the door and invited them. We played Agricola and Pandemic, which are some of Russell's favorites these days. We made some Poppyseed muffins quick after dinner, and they brought some cookies, so there were great treats too!


Day 319-Nov 15th: I went to Mania tonight with a bunch of employee's and former employee's and we had a great time. It was great to see everyone again, like a reunion of sorts! I got a this wedding cake page done and half of a page from our trip to Thanksgiving Point with Caleb and Holly a few weeks ago. Not the most productive night, but lots to fun to catch up with everyone who doesn't work at Archiver's anymore.

Day 318-Nov 14th: We went to play games with Larkin and Allyson tonight, and they bought me this cheesecake for a belated birthday present! It was delicious! Thanks so much guys! We had a great time playing as always. We played Supernatural Tale, which is a halloween game. And....we even got to see William for a few minutes!

Day 317-Nov 13th: So today I bought the David Archuleta CD from iTunes with my giftcard from my birthday, and it's awesome! I haven't got much from iTunes in a long time, so it was fun to get on and browse and decide what I wanted. Hopefully I will get more giftcards for Christmas so I can do it again!

0 comments: