11.04.2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Day 308-Nov 4th: While it is Chicken-Lady Day, Election Day, and even the 6 year anniversary of Dad moving into the house in Houston (which is the record for the longest place he's lived since he's been married), it is also my birthday today! The picture is of two of my best presents, although I liked them all. This is one of the canisters (the largest) that Russell got me from Crate and Barrel for the kitchen, and also a pachyderm from my family!

The day turned out pretty good, I just wish my birthday was in the summer or something so I didn't have to do anything. Business Law was canceled this morning though, so I went to work early and then got a haircut! I spent a lot of the afternoon playing Trauma Center:Under the Knife 2 on my DS. Russell let me open that one this morning after he heard my class was canceled.

After Russell got home from work we opened presents quick....and lots of people called in the middle of that event....and then blew the candles out. Then I was off to conducting.

I can't wait for my birthday dinner on Thursday night. We are going to P.F. Chang's for dinner and Chili's for dessert - a birthday really isn't complete without Chocolate Molten Lava Cake!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Shyla!