11.03.2008

Speaking of Fall

Day 307-Nov 3rd: Have I mentioned I love fall? If not, here's a glimpse at what campus looked like this morning before all the leaf blowers started working. I loved the sight of all the leaves on the ground after a storm like there was last night! I just wish I was a better photographer.....one of these days. I imagine even better leaves in Virginia. I'm not really sure why, but it seems like all the pictures I've seen of Virginia have been amazing fall pictures.....so maybe we'll move there. Except....it's really far away from our families. But....it does have Target, unlike Vermont.

2 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

You might like the leaves in Virginia, but you won't like the small spaces to live.

Anonymous said...

Okay Shyla, I've about had it with all this talk of moving. You better knock it off! :)