12.26.2008

Christmas Excitement

We got up about 9:00am on Christmas morning and wandered downstairs to open our presents. I guess we are enjoying the late Christmas mornings while we can! We had a great time opening our presents and then using them all day. We just stayed at home and did our own thing. Here's some of our favorite presents.

My parents got me this rolling scrapbook tote to take my things to crops! It is wonderful because I will not have to carry six bags over my shoulders anymore! I can't wait to go to a crop now.

My mother-in-law got me this Quickutz Silhouette machine! It's a die-cutting machine that hooks up to your computer and cuts basically anything you want. I have been wanting one ever since they came out, they are super cool. Russell got me several things that go with it, which was most of my Christmas, and I spent 4 or 5 hours figuring it all out. It's going to be awesome!

I got Russell this new game called Jamaica and he really liked it. It's so fun to watch him open new games, he gets so excited! This one is about pirates! We played it twice Christmas night, and I won both times. It's a quick and easy game, not really any strategy, but really fun. It has awesome artwork!

Russell also wanted this turtle Zoobie Pet. I got him the baby one since the full-size went over the allotted budget. These pets are animals, unfold to be pillows, and unzip to reveal a blanket. He was quickly named Tiny Tim after the Turtle Song we sang in nursery.

We enjoyed all of our Christmas presents and the time we were able to spend together. It was a great Christmas!

Here's some pictures of us playing Jamaica. Captain Rahlstrom had to play too, because with only 2 players you have to have a "computer" player. Good thing we have a pirate around to take on that role!


If you want to see more pictures of our Christmas this year go here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your third player is way too cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. Maybe now I'll have to get an iphone if Russell is going to start writing cool applications for it.