12.26.2008

Christmas Picture-A-Day's

Day 361-Dec 26th: So Carter's knows me well I guess. They sent me an email with a coupon yesterday and were having a big sale today. We decided to go up, since it's one of our favorite stores. We figured we could get a couple things, plus something for Jack and something for Jett who is soon to be here! So off we went to the West Jordan store.....except we got there and they were closed for the day!!! We have no idea why, but by then I was so excited to go that we just drove over to Park City. Good thing we were already in Salt Lake so it wasn't another hour away! We got these cute outfits. The blue one has Rhino feet, and we couldn't resist having it with Cymbre in the family! We got a Rhino feet one for Jack too! I even found a couple girl things I liked this time, so maybe a girl would be okay afterall.

Day 360-Dec 25th: Merry Christmas! We had a lot of fun opening our presents and enjoying them today. More about Christmas in the next posts, but this picture is Russell openinng some Jelly Belly's from my sisters. They like to tease him by sending him jelly beans, but never very many root beer ones (which are his favorite). He opened these and made this face and said "there's never very many root beer ones!"

Day 359-Dec 24th: This is Lyndsey, one of Russell's friends, and her husband. She is credited with our marriage since she is the reason Russell came to Archiver's that February day. Haha. Anyway, she and her husband live in Atlanta now, and they were in town for Christmas. So....they came over today and we had dinner, games, and some guitar hero! We had a lot of fun. It was funny because Lyndsey reads my blog and recognized many of the things in our house. She would say "oh, there are the nativity puppets," "I know about that elephant carving," etc. It was fun, and I couldn't believe how much she remembered from my blog! We had a great time, thanks for visiting guys!

0 comments: