12.16.2008

Theatrics

Day 348-Dec 14th: Today after church we started making our nativity puppet set we picked up at Pebbles last week. It was too cute to resist! We aren't quite done, because they actually take a while to make each one, but we can't wait to use them. We were excited to use them in Nursery for the Christmas lesson, but now we will have to just use them at home. It will be even better when we have kids. My favorite part is the cute little sheep the shepherd has!

Day 347-Dec 13th: Today we went out and about to pick up some last minute gifts and we stopped at the Quilted Bear. This nativity set we have been wanting was 30% off and so we got just the Holy Family and Baby Animals. They are really cute because everyone/everything in the nativity is really tall and skinny. Now we have two nativities we are collecting.

Day 346-Dec 12th: Tonight we went up to Salt Lake to The Forgotten Carols. It was awesome! Russell had seen it before, but I hadn't and I really enjoyed the experience, we will definitely have to go again. The music was great and it was quite funny. Overall, a wonderfully enjoyable evening!

Day 345-Dec 11th: We finally have some presents under our tree thanks to our family members! It's starting to feel like Christmas even though there hasn't been much snow yet. It looks like it's time to start shaking and feeling all the presents!

Day 344-Dec 10th: Today Allyson let me know that Wicked tickets were going on sale Friday! I thought that they were already on sale and the cheapest were $160, so we definitely weren't going! But....turns out I was wrong, those were just crazy people trying to sell their group tickets. So Allyson is going to buy tickets on Friday so we can have a great date in April! I can't wait for Russell to see it, and I can't wait to see it again!

1 comments:

Faridah Zayla said...

This blog is cool. I like it, please visit my blog too at ZrooglePic