12.09.2008

A New Calling

Day 343-Dec 9th: Today after work and finishing up my last paper and homework for the semester I got the presents we need to ship ready to go and ended up with these two boxes. Big....yes. That's what happens when everyone's present is in the same box I guess. Now they are ready to mail off in the morning so they get there safely by Christmas. Now on to the Christmas cards!

Day 342-Dec 8th: Today I got my Shutterfly order! I had earned 200 free prints from a promotion Archiver's did with Shutterfly, so I ordered all my pictures of the day that I hadn't so far. Usually I use Snapfish, since they have 9 cent pictures, but if they are free at Shutterfly I never turn them down!

Day 341-Dec 7th: Today we were released from being Nursery teachers. It has been a fun year, but I was ready for a change. We did get called to be the Temple Prep teachers in the ward. I'm a little worried about that since I don't think I know enough to teach it, but Russell does and I'm sure it will be fine. We will teach during the Sunday School time, and I am excited to go to Relief Society again and meet some people!

0 comments: