1.01.2009

Scrapbook Heaven


Day 365-Dec 30th: I've been needing a desk of some kind and some storage for my scrapbooking things, and getting a Silhouette for Christmas really made me want someplace to have it out and ready to play with besides on the floor, so we went up to IKEA today and came home with this! I'm not an IKEA fan, I don't like the style of furniture at all, but I needed something that was decent, would work for a while, and wasn't expensive.....so off we went. It doesn't look too "IKEA" to me, which I love, and I LOVE having the space to organize and work!

We finished painting today after I worked and before we went up to IKEA. It turned out wonderfully if you ask me. We have to do a little touchup still because the people who painted before must have not taped or something, but it's a million times better than the green!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you.. I think IKEA is like a big garage sale. But your new set up there looks perfect!

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

i love your new desk!!

Coop Dog Flan said...

Your room looks SO MUCH BETTER!! I didn't like the green either. Good choice my friend good choice.