1.01.2009

Day 366 - The LAST Day!

Day 366-Dec 31st: Yay! I made it to the end of the year and didn't miss a single day! Caleb, Holly, and Jack came over tonight and we had pizza and cake, played Guitar Hero, played some board games, and just talked and snuggled Jack! Caleb has his eyes closed in this picture, but I think it's still a good one. Jack LOVED that bottle, it was quite funny. He just couldn't suck fast enough!

I'm not doing a picture-of-the-day next year, so I'm worried my posts will be much fewer.....I guess we'll see. I am going to do another picture project......which I will post about later today or maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Holly F. said...

I love, love, love this picture! My favorite of the year!

Julie said...

Congratulations on the picture of the day success. you rock!