1.03.2009

Scrapbook Set Up

So I've worked a little on getting things set up in my new scrapbooking room set up. I'm really loving the whole desk thing.....I just need to decide on some baskets or bins to put in the cubbies to hold all my things so it doesn't look messy. Oh....and then find money to buy those baskets or bins....that would be good too! Whoever knew a basket could cost $20!

Anyway....here's what I have so far. Most of the cubbies are still empty because all my embellishments, stamps, and adhesives are still in other drawers waiting for baskets......and my paper is still in it's trusty Mac box until I order some 12x12 paper holders. I do have my scraps hidden in one of the cubbies under the desk, which turned out to be a great place to hide things that are an ugly sight!

And here's a close up of the desk part. I'm loving how I can have my cool magnetic tote set out so that I can work and then save everything in place and come back to it. Also....my new purple magnetic mat that has a cool free roaming trimmer Russell got me for Christmas. And.....my Silhouette! I'm so excited to have that out and set up where I can use it easily!

And.....I went to Archiver's and bought some adhesive today (which I was TOTALLY and COMPLETELY out of) so now I can get to work on my half-done page about Cornbelly's Corn Maze and other projects I have planned. Now I just need some etching cream so that I can etch some glass with my Silhouette!

2 comments:

Debora said...

You may have inspired me to clean up "my half" of an office room. I need a scrapbook heaven- I don't have cubbys but I have several shelves- they are just buried under "stuff" that I need to sort through. It's one of those tasks where I keep looking at it and wondering where to start. I'll get to that as soon as I put away the Christmas decorations :):)

islandgirl said...

Nice shelves for your scrapbooking stuff!