3.19.2009

Cravings

I just got done eating a dinner of Caesar salad, grapes, strawberries, multigrain crackers and cheese. Oh....and a lot of water. Russell says his mom would LOVE that dinner, and she probably would, I agree. And....it was sooooooooo delicious! Lately I've been having cravings for healthy things, which I take to be a good thing. But...I ate like half of the grapes, so I'm going to need some more soon!

Here's a list of things I've been craving so far:

  • McDonald's Chicken McNuggets
  • Caesar Salad
  • Potato Salad (I don't even normally like potato salad that much)
  • Chicken Salad
There seems to be a pattern going on of anything that involves salad. Weird if you ask me.
  • Fruit
  • Cherry Pepsi
That's about it for now I think. I've given into the Chicken Nuggets WAY to much, but now I think the craving is gone. And....I'm trying not to have too much Cherry Pepsi because I don't think you're supposed to have a lot of caffeine, but I'm not an expert.

0 comments: