3.15.2009

News

I guess it's about time for us to share some news with those of you who don't know yet. So here it is!

We know we will need this:
But we're not sure whether we need this:
Or this:

Yup, that's right. I'm pregnant! We are so excited for our little one to arrive, but it seems like the end of October is FOREVER away! We are hoping for a boy, but will definitely be happy with whatever we get. Our only problem is.......we really don't agree on any names, so our baby might be named baby!

6 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Some of us are hoping for the second picture since we already have a first picture. However, I don't have to many pink things in my grandma box, guess I better get busy. Love you.

Melanie said...

YEAH! Congratulations! I am excited for you. Our babies might be named the exact same. Baby is the only thing we can agree on!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Shyla! As soon as you find out the gender, let me know, because I'd love to get started on that blanket for you!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congrats that is so exciting. Our babies will only be a few months apart :-) Hope you're feeling okay.. And dont worry about the name, we cant agree on anything either but it will come.

Chelise said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Those outfits are so darling too.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ditto what everyone else has said! Big congrats!