5.03.2009

Adventures With Mom

My Mom stayed up for the week after graduation and we had lots of adventures.

We went and bought some maternity clothes which will be much needed in a little bit. Right now normal clothes don't really fit, but maternity clothes seem too big, so it's awkward but I'm dealing with it.

On Saturday we went up to Park City to a scrapbooking store and to Carter's and Motherhood Maternity outlets. We always spend way too much money up there, but we get cute things!

Monday mom came to work with me and scrapbooked while I worked, and then we came home and sewed some maternity dresses.

Tuesday we went up to Salt Lake to see my cousin, Keshena, who is at the hospital recovering after having surgery to remove a pituitary tumor. She's been there for several weeks now, but is doing better. It was fun to see her, I think the last time I did was when I was like 8!

Wednesday I had to go to work again in the morning, so mom came along and worked on some pages again. Then we headed up with Caleb and Holly to Marie Callendar's in Layton to meet Sister Jenkins (our Young Women's President from Bartlesville, OK) for dinner! It was awesome to catch up with her and she brought us some of her famous chocolate chip cookies!

0 comments: