5.03.2009

Graduation Festivities

Thursday, April 23, was BYU commencement at the Marriott Center. My mom, Caleb, and Russell came and watched. It was quite hot in my cap and gown, especially for the 30 minutes I had to wait outside before we marched across campus, but it was fun. Here's some pictures of Thursday:

Caleb and Me before commencement.

Mom and Me before commencement.

Graduates marching into the Marriott Center. I'm in the middle section about 6 or 7 rows up.

Me and Russell after commencement.

Friday morning Aunt Jean, Uncle Gary, Grandpa Flanagan, and Norma drove into town for graduation. We hung out before for a little while and then went up to graduation. Then we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and it was delicious!

Uncle Gary and Jack
Aunt Jean and Jack

Grandpa and Jack

Me after just receiving my fake diploma. They mail your real one a few weeks later.

A close up with my fake diploma. Russell almost didn't catch me here because I thought no one was coming down to take my picture!

The signature graduation kiss.

With Grandpa and Norma.

Uncle Gary and Aunt Jean. Uncle Gary likes to tease my little sister's by pulling his shirt up in the audience at their dance shows, so I guess it's just a tradition now.

With Caleb, Holly, and Jack. Too bad Caleb didn't look at the camera!

Me and Mom.

Russell says I ruin all the pictures by sticking my tongue out, but really it's just because he is up in my business with the camera!

Showing my wings so I could have a matching picture to Russell's.

0 comments: