6.10.2009

Ice Cream Sin

So at the grocery store this week Russell and I got a pint of Ben and Jerry's S'mores ice cream to try because it looked super good. I went downstairs last night to get some water and what was Russell doing???? Scooping the Ben and Jerry's OUT OF THE CARTON!!!!! Excuse me.....no, that's not how you eat Ben and Jerry's. Here's some evidence of his sin:

Let me explain. In the summer of 2005 my family took a LONG vacation to New York and down the coast. At some point we stopped and toured the Ben and Jerry's factory. At the end of the tour we got to sample some Fossil Fuel ice cream (which is the best Ben and Jerry's EVER, but it's really hard to find!). Dad loved it and then the rest of the vacation Mom would buy pints of it at the grocery store and we would all eat out of the pint at the hotel because we didn't have bowls or anything. This is how my family still eats Ben and Jerry's, so I couldn't believe Russell was scooping it out of the carton. Scandalous!

1 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

That's right, as long as each person has their own little white plastic spoon, you just scoop it out of the container as you eat....no bowls!