6.03.2009

It's a......

Girl!  Tada!  It was so exciting to find out the news today.  Everything looks great and this little one is quite stubborn.  She wanted to stay in a ball the whole time which makes it quite hard for them to look at everything they need to.  We were quite surprised how detailed it was actually, and it was fun to see all the parts of her brain, heart, etc.  Here's a few of the pictures:




   
Here she is all in a ball....with her feet above her head.  Maybe she will be a gymnast!


  
Here's a head on view looking at her face.  That big black spot is her brain....which is large.  and then you can see two eyes, a blurry nose and mouth, and a chin.

Here's the best profile shot he got.  Not bad I think!
 
And in this one you can see her 5 little fingers on the right hand.  He says they usually keep them in a fist....I guess she's a show off!
And that's our little girl.....now on to picking a name and getting everything we still need!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

congratulations! Girls are sassy, but so much fun!

Larkin said...

Congrats to both of you. Now you will have help when Russell is ruthless during a board game. You can use your girl power or something like that. Although I have to admit. I love that Anna is totally a daddy's girl. So I guess it could even out.

Kathryn said...

YAH!! Congratulations! That is super exciting. Good luck with everything. P.S. I stopped by Archiver's in the beginning of May when I was visiting but neither you or Keera were there. Bad luck. Maybe next time I'll catch you.