6.01.2009

Scrapbooking Sunday

Yesterday afternoon I pulled out some of Caleb's mission pictures and made a couple pages. I want to finish his books before the baby comes because I know I will be crazy busy after that. Haha. We'll see how it goes. These are done except for the titles. I want to cut them out with my Silhouette, however my computer charger finally died and so I don't have a computer with the right software for a couple days. I'll have to finish them then.

This oen will have "4th of July" in red at the top and "Basketball"
in blue at the bottom popped up.

This one has the first letters of the title in chipboard, but the title will be "Face of Cosochton"

Tada! Caleb probably thinks I will never finish, but I really do plan on it and now there is evidence to prove it!

0 comments: