8.09.2009

Archiver's BBQ and.....SURPRISE!

We had a BBQ at Keera's house for all the current and old Archiver's workers on the 26th of July. I guess it was really a goodbye party for me, but that's kind of weird to think about. Anyway, it was really fun to get everyone together and enjoy some good food and memories. Here's some pictures from the event (courtesy of Russell):

Clare or "Clur" waiting for food to be ready! She'll probably kill me for posting this.

Clare, Melissa, and Corinne chatting it up.

The young crowd - April, Morgan, and Abby.

B-Jo and Michele!

The kids table....and Russell. But....really we all know he's just a big kid!

Darlene and her daughter Rachael.

Eric - Keera's husband and the master chef! I'll miss talking to him when he calls Keera at work!

Clarice, who through some miracle managed to get away from all her kids!

Russell's favorite picture of me. I didn't know he was taking it!

Holly and Diana catching up.

The Archiver's crowd.

Keera and me....after telling her something like I wasn't going to talk to her ever again if she didn't take a picture with me!

And then.....surprise! The event turned into a baby shower! It was awesome to be able to have one before I left.....however small and surprising it might be.

The cute cake that B-Jo made for the shower....which coordinates with the announcements I'm making!

There were plenty of cute things I got! Like this cute outfit from baby gap Michele found!

And this WAY CUTE diaper bag from Keera. Full of tons and tons of wipees, plus other things.

And a couple random pictures of cute kids at the event:

Jaxson and Carter.

And, of course, Jack! He wasn't sure what to think of the grass.

Thanks everyone for coming and making the day special!

3 comments:

Holly F. said...

Jack looks like such a little football player!

islandgirl said...

We make a great team we make! I thought by some miracle I would have avoided a picture, but then I remember you taking that one, lol!

islandgirl said...

and there's no way to edit our posts when we make a mistake, lol! Oh well, attribute that to mommy brain of 5 kids!