8.09.2009

Packing and Loading

So the last week we were in Spanish Fork was quite hectic. The weekend was spent with us trying to pack what we could in order to save money. We actually got quite a bit done, but I left the kitchen and knick-knacks for the movers! They came on Tuesday to finish packing what we hadn't, and then Thursday the big truck came and they loaded. Packing only took about 3 hours, but they loaded from 9:30-5:30! I didn't think it would take that long, but I guess it does!

Some of the boxes we packed.

After the movers packed the kitchen.

All our stuff on the street while they figure out how best to fit it in the truck!

And....Jack! I tried to get them to pack him, but they wouldn't. However, Holly and Jack were very generous and came down to the house both Tuesday and Thursday to keep me company while everything was going on. Thanks so much!

0 comments: