9.18.2009

35 Weeks


I've been lousy about taking pictures of my progression, but lots of people are on my case so here you go! Definitely not the best picture of me. I was really tired and wearing my pj's, but I finally remembered to have Russell take one.

So what's happening at 35 weeks you ask? I'll tell you.

  • I now go to the doctor every week! It's crazy to think I'm to the point where she's almost here, but I can't wait!
  • My hands and feet are constantly asleep....apparently I have bad circulation or something. It gets quite annoying after about 10 minutes!
  • My hands and feet also hurt.....like it feels like the bone hurts, especially when I am sleeping. Weird. All I can think is that maybe I swell more at night and they get irritated.
  • She keeps moving and moving and moving. I'm not sure she ever is still! Must get that from her daddy!
  • And....I'm convinced she has a foot hooked around one of my ribs and I can't get her to move it.
Other than that, I am trying to get everything ready for her. I'm almost to the point where I want to wash her little clothes and hang them up. I went to Babies R Us today and got a few essentials we still needed so I'm feeling pretty prepared in the way of supplies. Now if we could only come up with a name!

1 comments:

Lady in Waiting said...

Oh my goodness this is crazy! I can't wait for her to be here!