9.23.2009

36 Weeks

This week marks 36 weeks for me! I'm going to the doctor once a week now, which is insane. I've had a few Braxton-Hicks contractions, but really not many. Dr. Koperek says everything still looks great. She is moving down and I'm beginning to dialate a little, but only about 1/2 a cm. In Dr. Koperek's words "You're down to the end, but she's not coming tonight!"

A few more little things to do before she comes. I'm trying to find a cheap dresser on Craigslist or somewhere for clothes, blankets, etc. but haven't been too successful yet. And...I need to set up a time to go and meet a couple pediatricians so I can decide who to use.

Another update next week!

3 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Have you tried Target....they have some pretty decent stuff lately. Not solid oak, but decent.

gravityguysgirl said...

What about a bassinet for the baby in your room...don't have a clue what they cost, but she could use it longer than a moses basket.

Unknown said...

You are getting close Shyla! How exciting! If you are anything like me I got really anxious at the end of my pregnancy with Hailey. But now that I look back I wish I would have just enjoyed it more and got more productive things done that I am too tired to do now. So just enjoy this time and sleep as much as you can- you wont get much after shes born :-) What kinds of things do you still need?