10.14.2009

From Anxious to Impatient - 39 Weeks

About two weeks ago I started to get really anxious for the baby. I realized she was coming this month and couldn't believe it was time already, but at the same time I was happy she is almost here.

Now....I'm just impatient. Everything is ready for her and she is showing no signs of wanting to come. I guess she's just happy right where she is, but I am ready to snuggle her and give her a bath and everything else. I sometimes just go and stand in her room and think, I wish it was time to use all this stuff, I didn't just buy it for decorations!

However, at the doctor today I was yet again only 1/2cm dilated. UGH. He says that from what he sees he doesn't expect her any before the 29th. I am having some contractions, but not in any sort of pattern.

So....it looks like our little cougar is happy where she is for now even though mommy isn't. I guess I can deal with that for a little bit longer and just anticipate a cute cougar like Jack:

0 comments: