10.14.2009

A Craving Denied

WARNING: PICTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POST.

I feel bad when I post without a picture, but there hasn't been much going on here. However, we are missing the the changing leaves of fall like these in Provo Canyon. It has been a little cooler here the last week, and even rained, but the leaves mostly are just falling off while still green rather than changing colors.

REAL POST

Yesterday we went to dinner at Chili's. I had signed up for their email list and thus had a coupon for free chips and queso appetizer and I was craving some cheese and broccoli soup since it's been a little cooler here. However.....when I went to order my cheese and broccoli soup the waitress told me they no longer carried it!!!!!! That was the WHOLE reason I wanted to go to Chili's!

I ended up getting baked potato soup which was good, and will probably be my replacement, but it's just not the same. Chili's was the only good cheese and broccoli soup I'd ever found and now it is no more.

We also ended up trying the chicken enchilada soup (our waitress said it's the best with the chips and brought us a sample) and I do have to say that it was quite good. Russell even said he would get it! So next time it might be chicken enchilada soup and chips to dip in.

3 comments:

Holly F. said...

But what about Jason's Deli? :)

Shelley said...

Panera has a delicious broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl. mmmmm good

Lady in Waiting said...

Try the cheddar broccoi soup at Applebees! I like it better than the Panera stuff and thats saying something!