10.20.2009

October Twentieth

For months anytime someone talked about October 20th I thought there was something significant going on that day, but could never remember what it was. I asked Russell last week sometime if I was forgetting something but all he could come up with was that it was payday. Although that's great, I don't think that's what it was. However....it's the 20th and nothing exciting happened. Hopefully I didn't forget anything important!


Here's a picture for Caleb. The other night a couple of guys Russell works with came over to play games. We ended up ordering some pizza and it came with Optimus Prime on the box!


And another random picture. I finally bought a Flanagan pickle at Albertson's this week! I LOVE Flanagan pickles, they are the best in the world, and not just because they are Flanagan. They are quite expensive though, but I broke down and got one and it was delicious!

0 comments: