12.07.2009

A Weekend of Jack!

I was excited for the weekend so that I could see Jack and play with him. I've really missed being able to play with him since we moved down here. He's soooooooo big now and tons of fun! He also had fun playing with Grandpa Flanagan.

Playing with his birthday presents from Grandpa Flanagan. He will be one in just a few days!

Figuring out this Grandpa guy.
Cute, cute, cute!

He got his feet out, but then his arms were stuck!

Playing on Aunt Shyla's patio is so fun.

Jack loves Eden's train. He tests out Eden's toys to make sure they are good.

Gotta love him!

Sooooo Happy!

Jack and his cousin Jett on the grass at church.

Going up the stairs with Grandpa.

And then down the stairs!

Wrestling Aunt Shyla.

Walking right off the couch. I barely caught him in time.

It was super fun to see him. I can't wait to play with our other nieces and nephew over Christmas!

0 comments: