9.19.2010

Behemoth Double Stroller

We bought our double stroller the other day, and when I was stuck at home with no car a few days later I put it together. It's huge! It will be nice though. It has racing stripes so now I just need to figure out when the stroller races are so I can enter!

Eden helped me put it together. She has no clothes on because all her cool weather clothes were in the washer.

Yeah! It's don't lets go for a ride. Eden LOVES to go for rides in the stroller, as long as she's not tired.

Enough pictures Mom, let's go for a ride!

I took her for a ride around the living room because I felt kind of silly taking her outside in a double stroller without another kid in the back. A few days later we did go outside though because we needed a walk and Daddy took the little stroller to work with him in the car.

0 comments: