9.19.2010

Ten Months


I can't believe that Eden is already 10 months old. I feel like I just wrote about her being 9 months. We went on a walk at Vivian Park in Provo Canyon to take some 10 month pictures. They turned out okay, but Eden was not cooperating in the smiling department, which is surprising because usually when I take out the camera she strikes a pose these days.

At ten months Eden is crawling like nobody's business and cruising along furniture standing up. She walks around with Mommy and Daddy holding only one finger now and would love to walk on her own I'm sure. She loves to climb the stairs, play with Daddy's iPhone, and give all the stuffed animals hugs. She loves most any type of food and wants to eat anything anyone has. She likes to be outside, which is going to be sad when it starts snowing here. She has decided that she likes to drink her bottle sitting up. She hates shoes and socks and spends all her time trying to get them off when I put them on. She will give hi-5's. And...she is still VERY attached to her Daddy.







0 comments: