3.30.2011

Hello Park

Here is the last layout from my class.


So what do I think about digital scrapbooking? I think it has pros and cons. I will NEVER switch from regular scrapping totally, but I wanted to learn digital so that I could make fun things like calendars and books, etc. I love the fact that there's no mess to digital, and you don't have to haul out all your supplies! However, I like the dimension of real scrapping better. And...honestly shopping for real supplies is much more fun than shopping for digital supplies. I mean, what would I do if I couldn't buy the latest pack of buttons from Archiver's?

Anyway, I learned all sorts of new things and I'm excited to put them to use. And.....one of these days I'm going to get to a crop so that I can get something done on the regular books!

0 comments: