5.17.2011

Discovery Museum

About a month ago Aunt Sissy came to visit us and we went to the Children's Discovery Museum in Salt Lake while she was here. I thought Eden might be a little too young still, but she LOVED it. She had so much fun just running from activity to activity. Of course, her favorite was the balls!

Playing the xylophone.

Riding a car.

Eating the bread at the store. She didn't even pay for it first! I kept putting the bread back and she would go right back and get the bread.

Riding on the horsey.

Driving the fire truck. I wanted to get her to wear a fire fighter coat and hat, but some boys took them right before I got to them.

Playing with the water....another favorite activity.

They had these HUGE waffle blocks, like 10 times bigger than the ones I had growing up.

Ball plinko!

0 comments: