5.23.2008

Wild Flowers

Day 144-May 23rd: So....All of the flowers I planted are not looking so great, even though I have fed them miracle grow and watered them faithfully, and it's rained the last three days. However, these flowers growing behind our fence and coming through our gate are growing wonderfully. What???? How frustrating.

Day 143-May 22nd: About 10:00 tonight I got really hungry, and then we started talking about muffins and they sounded like exactly what I needed. I remembered I had some lemon poppyseed muffin mix in the pantry, and after a few minutes of debating it in my mind I went downstairs to make them. But to my surprise, the mix was not there. I didn't have ANY muffin mix! Ugh. So much for muffins. I did find this pile of Sonic mints. Yes, we are addicted to Sonic. This pile of mints used to be in the Outback, but when we traded it in they migrated to the pantry. Kind of funny.

0 comments: