6.25.2008

Tissues....What a Lovely Sight


Day 176-June 25th: So I've been sick since Monday afternoon. Whatever Russell had last week, he passed right on to me. Thanks honey:( Anyway, I wasn't really congested until Tuesday morning, and we got home from Park City to find that Russell had used all the tissues in the house while being sick last week. So when we went to dinner at Chili's I made a mental note to stop for tissues somewhere on the way home....but no....I forgot. Then I decided I would stop today on my way home from work. And I stopped, yes I did, and I bought everything we needed, bread, ham, etc, but halfway through checking out I realized I didn't get tissues. Nor did I have the energy to go back for them then. So....once Russell got home we went back to the store for tissues, and it's been a wonderful night now that I can blow my nose on a nice Puff's Plus with Lotion rather than toilet paper!

0 comments: