6.25.2008

A Type of Tag from Caleb

1. Last kiss? Definitely Russell

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? My hands. I never even think of using my foot.

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Yup, except for the drive from the mailbox to our parking spot after I check the mail.

4. Do you have a crush on someone? Other than Russell? That would be David Archuleta

5. Name one thing you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: Time

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I've never been told I look like anyone famous, but my physical therapist knew exactly who Dad was when he walked into her office alone, so apparently I look like Dad. Kind of wierd.

7. Favorite pizza topping? Ham

8. Finish this sentence: If my life was a sitcom my theme song would be... I have no idea.

9. Do you pop your knuckles? NO!

10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? Mahna, Mahna

11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Kind of.

12. What are your super powers?Flying threw boxes of product with lightning speed!

13. Peppermint or Spearmint? Spearmint for sure.

14. Where are your keys? In my purse.

15. Who's answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Keera

16. What's your most annoying habit? Being a perfectionist, if that counts as a habit.

17. Where did you last go on vacation? Park City, UT

18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? Hmmmm....definitely someone I won't mention on my blog.

19. What is your best physical feature? haha. I have no idea. I do however remember coming across this question on a seminary "get to know you" questionnaire and putting "my feet."

20. What CD is closest to you right now? Probably my christmas cd's that are in the entertainment center downstairs.

21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, Butter, Bologna (for Russell)

22. What superstition do you believe/practice? Ummm...none.

23. Does size matter? I'm sure it does in some things.

24. Paper or Plastic? Paper

25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Once in a while. Usually only if a family member calls.

26. What are your favorite sayings? "Suck a Duck"

27. What song do you sing most often in the shower? I always end up singing whatever song was on the radio when my alarm went off that morning. It sticks with me all day.

28. If you could go back or forward in time would you, and where would you go? I would go back to the day I got married and sit with Russell on the beach in San Diego for much, much longer than we did that night.

29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? Off the top of my head?? Air Force One.

30. What CD is in your stereo? If the stereo in the car counts then All About You by Kenneth Cope

31. What OCD qualities do you have? A million. But one that I've realized lately is when we play Phoenix it really bothers me when the pieces aren't in the middle of the circles and in a straight line.

32. How many kids do you plan on having? 4 or 5, but I'm not opposed to more.

33. If you could kiss someone famous who would it be? David Archuleta or Tom Cruise

34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? Hmmm...I'm not sure.

35. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? In my sleep.

36. What is your favorite movie? The American President

37. What candy from when you were a kid do you miss the most? Blue Mints, but I guess those aren't really candy.

38. Favorite musicians/band you've seen in concert? N'SYNC and Rascal Flatts

39. Have you ever been in love? Yup, I am right now.

40. Is there anyone who you wish would just fall off the face of the earth? Yes, mostly the same person I would punch if I could, who will still remain nameless.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

By the way, the other day I found a website we can order Blue Mints from here in the states.