8.20.2008

Agricola

Day 228-Aug 16th: Today was a very busy Saturday. We hung around this morning waiting for Sears to come and look at the microwave. Turns out our blower is not working, and our magnetron is arcing. Yeah.....don't use the microwave. So....we are in the process of getting a new one, trying to figure things out with the home insurance and for now avoiding the microwave. Then we headed up to help Caleb move some furniture around at Grandma Chatfield's so they can move in next weekend, stopped by Rachel's school and helped her get a few things ready in her classroom, and headed up to Alpine for one of Russell's friends wedding receptions. When we got back we watched some olympics and played Agricola once again. This is a new game Russell got and because there are so many cards it's very different every time you play. But it's bugging me because I always think I'm doing really well but then end up losing, so I keep making him play with me so I can try to figure it out. I am getting a little better, but I haven't figured things out as well as I would like yet.

0 comments: